Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volume I is filled with the essential information you need if you’re going through –or even contemplating –divorce. Using straight-talk and easy-to-understand examples, Jeff Landers explains several key issues vital to securing your long-term financial security. In Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volume I, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for divorce
- Who belongs on your divorce team
- The difference between separate and marital property
- Where your husband might be hiding assets
- Ways to protect your personal assets, business interests, and intellectual property
- How pensions, 401Ks, and other retirement accounts are divided
- Why an upfront lump-sum alimony payment is often optimal to regular alimony
- How to divorce-proof your business
- …and so much more!
There’s no doubt about it: Divorce is an emotional rollercoaster. Unfortunately, though, people tend to make absolutely terrible financial decisions when they’re on that rollercoaster, feeling “up” one minute, and “down” the next.
Don’t risk being uniformed, indecisive, or bewildered about your finances. The decisions you make during your divorce will directly impact the rest of your life, for better or worse. Read Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volume I so you can learn the essentials, make smarter, more informed decisions, and be confident that you’re on your way to a secure financial future.