Coming October 2022 – My New Book
Enter your email address here to show your interest, be notified of updates and when it will be available:
DIVORCE HOUSE SENSE™
CAN YOU KEEP YOUR MARITAL HOME
WILL YOU HAVE TO SELL?
by Jeffrey A. Landers, CDLP™, CDFA™
#1 BEST SELLING AUTHOR FOR DIVORCE
Going through a divorce is one of the toughest, most stressful events you will ever go through. And one of the biggest areas of contention is the Marital Home – typically the family’s largest asset.
Can I stay? Can I afford to keep the home? Do I have enough assets to buy-out my spouse? Can I refinance the mortgage into just my name, or will we have to sell?
So many questions…
In this guidebook, you will gain little-known, but essential, knowledge about how and whether to keep or sell your marital home in divorce, including:
- The three options you need to consider from the get-go
- Why the alimony and child support payments you receive may not count as income by mortgage lenders and what you and your divorce attorney must do to make sure that doesn’t happen
- How to turn a lump-sum alimony payment and/or other assets into income, so you can qualify for a refinancing or a new mortgage
- Protecting and improving your credit before, during and after divorce
- Why high interest rates shouldn’t deter you from refinancing if you want to keep your marital home
- Grey Divorce – special home refinancing and buy-out techniques for older people
- How to deal with a difficult spouse
…and so much more!
Most divorce attorneys, mortgage brokers and bank loan officers don’t know what you will know after reading Divorce House Sense™!